Guidelines for submission
1. It is published annually which includes social sciences and humanities topics.
2. The manuscripts should not exceed 3000 words. Please send yours papers on A-4 size pages, margin 1 inch on all sides including figures and tables, typed in 1.5 space in 11 point — in Times New Roman font.
3. Submit a soft copy on MS word of the paper through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
15th May, 2020 is the last day of submission of articles
4. Papers are reviewed in three step process.
- Committee Review
- Plagiarism check
- Blind peer review
5. The author should declare that the article is the author’s original work. The article has not been under consideration for another publication. If excerpts from copyrighted works are included, the author should obtain written permission from the copyright owners and show credit to the sources in the article. The author should also warrant that the article contains no libelous or unlawful statements, does not infringe on the rights of others, or contains material or instructions that might cause harm or injury.
6. The cover page of the article should contain: (i) Title of the article in bold, title should be short and precise (ii) Name(s) of authors (iii) Professional affiliation (iv) Address of correspondence, (v) Contact No. and Email. Kindly note the author’s name should not be mentioned in any other page.
7. Full paper should generally consist (i) Title of the article (Time New Romans 14, in bold) (ii) an Abstract of the paper in about 250 words (Times Roman 11-point, Italics), the abstract should be in single paragraph and indicate methods used, significant findings and conclusion in brief (iii) KEYWORDS : 3 to 5 words, arranged alphabetically and (iv) Main text. The first line of the paragraphs should be indented (five spaces away from the margin)
8. Main text should have (i) Introduction (highlighting the review of current literature, aims and the objectives of the study) (ii) Research Methodology (or Materials & Methods) (iii) Results & Discussions (iv) Research limitations/ implications (if any) (iv) Conclusions and Suggestions (v) Acknowledgements (optional).
9. All figures (charts, diagrams and drawings) and Photographs should be submitted in electronic form. They should be of clear quality, in black and white and numbered consecutively.
10. Mathematical expressions, figures and charts should be presented in a way that can be easily edited and printable. Tables and diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the text. Source must be mentioned below the table. The titles must be above the tables/ figures/ charts.
11. Please check your manuscript for clarity, grammar, spellings, punctuation, and consistency of references to minimize editorial changes.
12. The editorial team has the right to modify or edit the work in order to match the standard and style requirement of the journal.
13. The contributor is expected to follow the APA /MLA (8th Ed) Style sheet method for the documentation of references.
14. Research papers should reach us two month before publication.
Languages & Literature (English, Gujarati, Hindi & Sanskrit)
- Liberal arts
- Political science
- Library Science
- Fine arts
- Woman studies
- Child/ development
- Food & Nutrition
- Family Resource management
- Clothing & Textile
- Extension education
Commerce, Management & Law
Plagiarism is presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition.
Instructions for authors :
- None of the part of manuscripts is plagiarized from other sources.
- Appropriate references should be provided for all the contents extracted from other sources.
- Thoroughly check the research article content before submitting it can journal for publication.
- The paper can be automatically rejected by the editorial board in any case of plagiarism.